Friday, January 13, 2006

Beef Jerkey time

Crap. As i suspected I completely lost track of this blog thing. Not that anyone even remotly reads it, but it's important to generate my 2 page views a day for the google ads. At this rate i can retire on google adsense money right after the solar system dies. This is kind of like talkting to myself, but talking to myself while self-concious of spelling errors, and forgetting a password.

So Merry New Year! Beef Jerkey time! So far 2006 has been voted "Best Year Yet" by the secret commitee run by the Pope, CarrotTop, and Jacques Cousteau. I've been assured by my wife's astrologer acquaintance that I'll come into a BUNCH of money this year. So far I've won my football pool (The Fawn Leibowitz Memorial Football Pool). I can't retire on my winnings but boy can I get drunk.

No comments: